Interviewer Training for Hiring High Performers
Motivation-Based Interviewing is the only interviewing method that enables you to assess the three components common to all high performers. Most interviewing methods, and interviewers, focus on assessing an applicant's level of skill. This results in a one-dimensional picture and an ineffective way to select the best. "Skill" simply means a person can do the job - it doesn't mean they will do the job better than anyone else.
You will learn:
- What motivation-based interviewing is and why it's the most effective interviewing method
- How to accurately identify a genuine high performer
- The three essential attributes that ALL high performers have in common
- The best predictor of future job performance
- How to write and ask effective interview questions
- How to correctly assess motivation
|When: ||April 21, 2017 |
|Where: ||BC Public School Employers' Association |
400 - 1333 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6H 4C1
|Cost: ||$395 + GST |
Space is limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment. Please note, should there be insufficient enrolment to meet minimum requirements for a session, the workshop will be cancelled and registration fees will be refunded. An email notification will be sent to registrants if the workshop is cancelled.
If you have any questions concerning these learning opportunities, please contact Chanelle Mendoza by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 604.730.4503.
Back to Courses Offered