Emergent bulletins are distributed to all school districts as issues arise. Some are more reference based for practitioners, others more time sensitive for both trustees and district staff.
Choose from the drop down list or enter another subject to search this section:
WorkSafeBC 2009 Assessment Rates
Update – Mandatory Retirement for Bus Drivers
Reminder – Notification of Decisions
Symposium 2008 Session
roposed Amendments to the Policies on Notification of Decisions and Notification of Rights of Review and Appeal
Revised Working Alone Guidelines
Teleclaim Application – Worker
Guideline G4.21 Procedures for checking the well-being of workers
Inspection frequency of automotive lifts — are you meeting the minimum requirements?
WorkSafeBC introduces a new Form 7, Employers Report of Injury or Occupational Disease
Sample Monthly Inspection
WorkSafeBC 2008 Assessment Rates
What will you pay in 2008?
Amendments to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations effective February 1, 2008.
In particular, amendments have been made to the following parts of the Regulation:
- Part 3, Rights and Responsibilities, relating to occupational first aid
- Part 4, General Conditions, relating to working alone or in isolation
- Part 5, Chemical and Biological Substances
- Part 6, Substance Specific Requirements relating to biohazardous material
- Part 9, Confined Spaces, relating to isolation procedures in confined spaces
- Part 11, Fall Protection, relating to fall protection for stunt workers
- Part 13, Ladders, Scaffolds and Temporary Work Platforms, relating to work platforms and fall protection
- Part 14, Cranes and Hoists and Part 16, Mobile Equipment, relating to cranes and hoists
- Part 30, Laboratories, relating to fume hoods