WorkSafeBC 2008 Assessment Rates
What will you pay in 2008?
Amendments to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations effective February 1, 2008.
In particular, amendments have been made to the following parts of the Regulation:
- Part 3, Rights and Responsibilities, relating to occupational first aid
- Part 4, General Conditions, relating to working alone or in isolation
- Part 5, Chemical and Biological Substances
- Part 6, Substance Specific Requirements relating to biohazardous material
- Part 9, Confined Spaces, relating to isolation procedures in confined spaces
- Part 11, Fall Protection, relating to fall protection for stunt workers
- Part 13, Ladders, Scaffolds and Temporary Work Platforms, relating to work platforms and fall protection
- Part 14, Cranes and Hoists and Part 16, Mobile Equipment, relating to cranes and hoists
- Part 30, Laboratories, relating to fume hoods